Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do I call for this?

i live in an apartment complex and one of our neighbors smokes pot outside. I can not let my kids play outside because Im scarred they are going to smell it and ask me what it is. I think our neighbor across the way actually sells as well! There are so many people coming and going from there apartment. So who do i call?


Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • the owners and if they don't do anything just call the cops.

    Answer by watersgirls at 11:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • the cops

    Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • the cops


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2008