Sex of the baby ..??

I have an appt to find out the sex of my baby but I'm only 18 weeks Can they tell at 18 weeks if it's a girl or a boy ??

Also my baby is 17 weeks and 4 days behind but realistically I'm 18 weeks .... Will that make a difference detecting the gender ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know a girl that found out when she was 15 weeks pregnant. It just depends on the position the baby is in but the babys rivate part has definitely formed by now so good luck (:
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think they should be able to tell as long as the baby cooperates. :) Good luck. They say the best time to check is between 18 and 22 weeks. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I was 15 weeks and couldn't tell what the gender of the baby is because Peanut had his/her backside to us. He/she has a cute little toochie:) I can't wait to see the side profile.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Eventhough the babies actually 17w4d
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I found out what I was having at 18 weeks and then went back on week 22 and I was still having a girl! So Yes.
    MommyMJean

Answer by MommyMJean at 1:02 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I just found out what i was having and i was 19 weeks so im pretty sure they will be able to tell you, just drink lots of water thats what i did and hope baby isnt tooo shy about showing its genitals lol :) good luck and keep us updated
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 1:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• As long as you drink ALOT of water and keep your baldder extremely full and the baby cooperates then you will see. I found out at 19 weeks and at 26 weeks she was still a girl
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• They usually can tell. You could call and push the us appt back a week or 2 if you want.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2011