I am 34 weeks and 3 day, and having some weird feelings... adult content

My tummy is SO heavy, and cramping alot in my low abdomen and well, all over but its constant in my low abdomen. It feels like baby is so low. I have to pee like, every 10 min. When I pee, its just a quick drizzle and when I look at the tee-pee has a lil mucusy-blood on it. I have been pooping also, every 30 min or so... Sorry to be so open...but...im concerned. Whats up? Is this just normal discomfort or should I be worried?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 12:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ur plug is coming out, i had alot of that for a few days before i went into labor. trust me u will know when u are in labor. every 3 to 5 mins on the dot u will have some serious contrations. good luck
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Take it easy mama! You're body could just be getting ready for labor, it can start weeks ahead of time. But just to be safe, be nice to yourself! :) DRINK LOTS OF WATER!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Just relax and dont do as much activity. Youll be fine
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would drink some water and rest for a while.. If you feel like that for a while I would mention it to the doctor just make sure everything is ok.
    I had my first son early (at 33weeks) Some of what you are experiencing I had. Like I lost my mucous on a Friday.. got crampy Saturday.. and he was born tuesday Morning.. (oh I had been leaking fluids for exactly a week before he was born but I didnt know that).

Sorry if its long. I hope everything is ok!
    dizzyseagull

Answer by dizzyseagull at 10:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thanks... hope Im not getting ready to go into labor! Much to early!!!!
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 1:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2011