WHAT SPECIAL THINGS YOU DID TO TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT YOU WAS EXPECTING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• he was in iraq and was able to call on Christmas day I told him MERRY CHRISTMAS DADDY... it was our first and i got preg. when he came home on leave
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well our first we found out together. And he was SO excited he said she was a girl from day one and she was. This it I put the test in a bow and gave it to him as a present he was mad because our daughter was only 4months old. But after about 2-3wks he got over it and now she will be here in a couple weeks andhe couldnt be happier. Daddy's Little Girls.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I wrote on my window...drew some pictures of a baby, paci, bottle, ect. and it said we're having another one! (we had a bay window) then i had my neighbors write on the screen door congrats and stuff. lol we had a blast with it. i have heard others say cuter ways though. just reading them makes me want to have another baby, just to tell him in an even cuter way! lol. to bad i can't have anymore kids.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i didnt look at my bf...i just looked away and showed him the perscription for Prenatal Vitamins...we were both in shock... but he was soooooooooooooooooooo happy that he was speechless.... i thought he was mad at me lol
    Anonymous

• well he knew i was preg. didnt go with me for my 1st apt.
    well invited his bestfirend to dinner to show him the u.s. yes at 9wks had a ultra sound
    Handed it to him he looked confused i told him to count the answer is on the bottom..
    twins
    i was scared he was going to freak or pass out if not both
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• wrapped the test up and gave it to him christmas eve. (the day i found out) thats what he told me he wanted for xmas and he found out on 12.24.07 he'd be getting his xmas present in august. lol
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• well got pregnant first time we tried....right after he told me i was....so oh course i took tests non stop for bout 2 weeks....and finally got one that was an incredibly faint line....we were really unsure so i went n got two more tests the one that says preg not preg..and a normal one incase tat fails.. n it sure nuff said preg n i walked oer to him n had a smirk on my face n was like well um gee look at this...n he was like i told u i told u...then of course was braggin hole in one baby
    gonnabamomma

Answer by gonnabamomma at 12:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2008