Are you tired of the war! And tired of hearing the bad news on t.v!

I was just woundering if you all are tired of the war! And also hearing the bad news on t.v!

babyboomer1977

Asked by babyboomer1977 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Considering my son has been to Iraq twice and I'm fearful of a third tour,I am sick of it! Not only is it bad for the moral of our troops, (fighting an endless battle), but ruins us financially! We need to focus more on our needs in our country and quit playing peacemaker with all the other countries!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm tired of hearing about Anthony Weiner's weiner though...I am. He deserves what he gets. When you represent America ...you can't act like a sex craved perverted moron and that's JUST what he did. Then lied and lied about it in interviews and then finally comes clean. These are typically the kind of people we have in our political system. Look at Arnold Swartzenegar(sp),..12 years of lies, cheating, deception....they are all TRASH!!! We need to start FRESH and be so careful before we vote someone in..checking their voting records, moral records etc etc and not just be sold down the river by a nice friendly smile and a waive and hopey changey talk. good grief!! Actually, yes....I am sick of all of these people. Pure garbage and no better!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yeah, but I don't expect it to get any better. ah, life.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes, to all the bad news on tv! Sometimes I wonder why we can't concentrate on all the good things happening!! It is frustrating. As for the war...I don't know. My husband has been once and he always has the "chance" to go again. I don't like war, wish it didn't happen, but I guess I feel like those "in power" have a reason for being there that we may not know. I know that is a nieve way of thinking but I would rather think that then constantly hate our gov. and worry about what is happening.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Does it do any good to be tired of hearing about the war? NO. We'll hear about it as long as it's still going.
    Bad news on tv? Honestly, I would rather KNOW what's going on than not know what's going on good or bad. The days of hearing good news on tv are over...we have slipped so far down that there is almost no going back now. America is just about lost and everyone knows it. We've all stood idley by and watched it happen(some even helped) without doing enough to stop this madness.(Tea parties and such are too little too late)...so , now we're going to suffer the consequences and so are our children long after we're in our graves. What a mess! I do get tired of all the lies! We're recoving, we're not recovering, we're recovering, we're not recovering...What a bunch of lying MORONS! They can't even tell the complete truth about that.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• They keep TELLING Barack Obama that our nation has GOT TO STOP spending, we're Broke...and what's he get up their say ?? That we've got to keep spending!!....Are you freaking KIDDING ME??.......He WANTS to wreck America and the really sad part is....people keep ignoring that fact, they keep saying he's got to "wake up and smell the roses and realize America is broke". They wonder why he doesn't. It's because he is bent on DESTRUCTION.....what other reason could their be to spend us into oblivion. He has always had evil intentions for America from day one and sadly for us..it's coming to fruition. I hate it when evil prevails over good. The good hardworking people of America. He has GOT to go!!! Ugh....it's too frustrating to even begin to know where to begin...we need to clean house in our entire political system from top to bottom, east to west.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:11 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yes i am i just wish we could all get along
    mommy2be22321

Answer by mommy2be22321 at 6:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes I am , but I have accepted that is the way it is and a change well it seems impossible to me
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2011