How do we ensure that we are not asking questions that have already been asked on CM?

or Does it really matter?

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 1:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• it doesn't matter..the same questions get asked over and over and over and over...some people miss them or don't see them so they ask it and if someone wants to answer they will...:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:35 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It doesn't matter. No way to monitor that, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yeah, if it's a good question, it's good to re-visit it because there'll be different people that see it and respond, or even the same people who've had time to think about it and come up with new things to say. "You never step in the same river twice: the river is not the same water and the person is not the same person he was before..."
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I am new here at Cafe Mom. You never know who you are helping when you ask a question. It could be a new member like myself. I am finding my way at the moment. Any and all information would be helpful!
    Patricia587

Answer by Patricia587 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It doesn't matter. They set up the points system to maximize traffic, so it's not like CM cares if it's a new question or not.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• it doesn't matter..the same questions get asked over and over and over and over...some people miss them or don't see them so they ask it and if someone wants to answer they will
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011