Pregnant with forth baby...

i have just found out im pregnant with my forth baby, big surprise very unplanned have been taking/using birth control.

i have three very small kids....5-3-2,
i dont know how to feel about this and i have not told my husband yet i really dont know how to tell him, sounds silly but there's alot of things to consider this would b my four c-section which could cause problems, plus i have alot of other health issues which would lead to pre-term delievery.

i guess im just in shock, dont really know where to start and dont really have anyone to talk to.

ANYONE IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am not in the same situation, but I just wanted to tell you good luck.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• thank you.x
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• When I found out I was pregnantwith #4 I cried for about 2 weeks before telling anyone other than hubby. (we live with relatives so it was really hard to hide!) Once I told the members of our household I wouldn't let anyone else know until about a month ago. I also have 3 young ones aged 3,2,1! I'm now 21 weeks and just starting to really accept that I am pregnant. I'm scared and nervous but I think I'll beable to handle it. Hubby was a great comfort. Fortunately I don't have any physical health problems to worry about. The good news about my situation is we can now get hubby snipped!

CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 4:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm not in the same situation- our 4th was planned- but I did have 4 kids and 4 c-sections. My doc said I was even cleared to have another if I choose to(but I think he is our last baby lol). My advice is to talk to your DH. You said you don't have anyone to talk to, but really you should be leaning on your DH and he on you in times of crisis. So, sit him down and just tell him. Talk through it. It'll be ok!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2011