Only 2 moths and my clothes are not confortable !!

can't wear my larg jeans even :) i think i need to go for shoping !!! is it early for that ? coz its gonna change so quick a guess !!! any advices momies plz ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 3:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can try to get some belly bands. They are big elastics you wear around your waist like a belt. You can have your jeans unzipped all the way and they will cover you/hold them up. I wore them until I was 5 mos. with my son :) I got the band at Target, and wasn't able to find them anywhere else, so you can try there :) Good luck! I know how hard it is to say goodbye to your body, even for a short time. It isn't fun to a totally different shape, and it sucks to say it, but it doesn't change much after the baby comes either. It takes a normal uterus a couple of weeks to shrink to a noticably smaller size, and that wasn't MY only problem either (dang those ice cream sandwiches!!).
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Everyone pregnancy is different.... I don't see why it wont e normal.
    MzWhitnei

Answer by MzWhitnei at 5:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• OOOh girl my clothes wear fitting tighter and a little less comfortable before I even officially found out I was pregnant...then its just got worse. The joys of pregnancy. Don't worry its normal go shopping it could be fun.
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have been there just last year.
    My suggestion is wear your husbands stuff if he is bigger than you.
    Shop at your Goodwill, Salvation Army, or local Thrift Store.
    Walk around in your Bra and Panties if you live without kids.
    Learn to Sew your own pregnancy clothes it will be a rewarding experience. Or Join a "Sew in club" like we have here in Tulsa Oklahoma .
    Ask your Mom or Grandmother, Aunts to help you with some of there old dud's.
    Walmart is another grand place to look for stuff.
    If you have a Catholic Charities where you live like we do here in Tulsa, They have oversized pregnancy dud's and they can tell you were to go to get the help you need.
    Good Luck,
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i didn't mention that it's not normal :/
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 6:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thanks alphamom , u'r sweet .. i'll try to fin that belly bands !!!
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 8:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I bought maternity jeans and shorts from khols and jcpennys. Not badly priced either and I can wear the same size all throughout my pregnancy
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2011