How do you make a delicious mac and cheese dinner

mommy2be22321

Asked by mommy2be22321 at 6:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• with love and laugh ;)
    mac & chees what ever u'll put on it is always delicious yammyyy ;) enjoy !!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• agreed pure comfort food
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 6:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• check out recipes.com
    my kids just love kraft. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• We do 8 oz of elbow macaroni, milk, evaporated milk, cheese, and butter - then bake. People say it is so good and ask us to make it every holiday.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Oh, and eggs.
    frogdawg

• 16 oz of precooked mac. 1/2 of it is layers into a casserole dish and topped with 8 oz of Monterrey Jack cheese and a sprinkle of pepper. The the other half of the noodles followed by another 8 oz of shredded cheese and more pepper. the I ad 1 can of evaporated milk. (until it is not quite to the top of the dish) Cover and bake at 350 for 40 min. continue to cook uncovered at 375 until browned.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I make the boxed stuff if I'm too tired to cook. When I want to make mac & cheese as a meal I make it from scratch. I have 2 recipes but the kids favorite is made with Velveeta. Cook a box of pasta (any shape), drain and dump in casserole dish, add 1/2 chopped onion, 2 skinless turkey smoked sausage (sliced), 1/2 a box of Velveeta (cubed) and some milk, cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Stir and bake for another 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Can add breadcrumbs if wanted.
    Or if it's too hot to bake I make the macaroni on the stove and cook the sausage with onion in a pan. They like the baked version better.
    I also regularly add peas while I'm cooking boxed mac & cheese.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011