A few weeks ago i went to the ER because i was bleeding and cramping

I was about 5-6 weeks pregnant...they took my blood and did a u/s and they said it looked like i was having a m/c... i never went back to teh doctor because i cant afford to and the ER bill is over 3 grand..I had bad cramps and i was bleeding with clots (sorry for the tmi) for about a week then i just started to fell normal again and the bleeding was done.. should i just deal with the bill later and go to the doctor to make sure im not pregnant any more 100%... my head is a mess and i dont know what to do..im alone and have no one for support with this. please dont leave rude comments

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my best guess would be deal with the dr. bill later it's important to go i've heard weird stories about internal bleeding and such. dr.'s usually will let you make payments anyway as well as the hosp. if it comes to that
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I would go back to the DR. but it might be cheaper if you can go somewhere besides the ER.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Go to the ER and ask them if you can get a financial aid form
    Anonymous

• I would definately go back to the doc not the er. You will need follow up HCG levels untill they are not positive. If any of the pregnancy is left over you can have infection. There is a chance it may have been a tubial, how far out from the miscarriage are you? If any of the pregnancy IS left you may alson need a D & C. I am really sorry for your loss...I had a m/c on 11/29/08, so I have an idea of what your going through.

Best of luck to you!
    my_3

Answer by my_3 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2008