I HAVE NO ENERGY AT ALL iI DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ?

FOR SOME REASON THEESE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE NO ENERGY WHAT SO EVER I DONT KNOW WHY . MY BODY JUST FEELS LIKE MUSH AND IT DOES NOT HELP ME ANY WHEN MY HUSBAND IS SAYING THINGS LIKE AZY BITCH ARE WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND DO SOMETHING WHAT CAN I DO TO GET SOME ENERGY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Health

• First of all no disrespect tell him to get off his ass and pick up some slack he has no right talking to you like that. Its nothing wrong with you your human you can be pregnant, depressed , lacking vitamins Iron. I would go to the doctor and get things checked out. Your boyfriend should have been the first to have suggested this instead of talking shit.
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 11:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I take a multivitamin, fish oil and biotin daily and find that gives me more energy. Avoid sugar as much as you can it will drag you down. Get exercise in any way you can it will boost your mood and energy level
    DorothyOpp

Answer by DorothyOpp at 11:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Have you ever had your Thyroid tested?
    I use to be the same way. So tired, no energy and could'nt do anything. I finally talked to my doctor about it, he took a blood test and a few days later he called me and said he's putting me on Thyroid Meds. I am HypoThyroid - which makes you tired, no energy, gain weight or can't loose weight, loosing more hair then the normal about you normally would loose and sometimes you feel foggy like you can't remember much. Might want to have yourself tested. Good Luck hun, hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous

• You might want to get a full blood workup. It could be a problem with your thyroid or low iron/anemia. My iron is low and there's days when I can't muster up enough energy to do any thing. I'm taking a supplement, but I still have some off days. Talk to your doctor soon if you haven't seen any improvement.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 12:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• go to the doctor, then go shoe shopping. you could be depressed. i think being married to a man who calls you a lazy bitch would depress any woman.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I take a multivitamin! http://www.shopgbg.com/?ID=amybeth77 And he should treat you better...
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I can help you I am a wellness coach here is my email address: trajadi07@yahoo.com or my number 210-653-3342! give me a call!
    There is no charge 4 my services !And remember you are a great woman no matter what anyone says! To hell with a man if he is not treating you right! You DESERVE RESPECT!
    ShannonBoston

Answer by ShannonBoston at 1:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2008