I really want a baby but everytime I turn around the doctors tell me that their is something else wrong. Ughhh I seriously am losing hope. Any one else having fertility problems found something that has worked for them?

NikkiBabii24

Asked by NikkiBabii24 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are seeing a regular OBGYN for your issues then stop. They are not experts in getting you pregnant. Go directly to see a Reproductive Specialist. Their job is getting you pregnant. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 10:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thanks girls and I have never heard about reproductive specialists, I will have to look more into it =)
    NikkiBabii24

Comment by NikkiBabii24 (original poster) at 7:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Im going to an reproductive endocrinologist (RE) or reproductive specialist, infertility specialist, they are called all sorts of names. But i weould def ask you OB/GYN to referer you to one. or search on your own :)
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• thanks he is already on it =)
    NikkiBabii24

Comment by NikkiBabii24 (original poster) at 5:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2011