I'm worried about how she is going to handle it.

Ok so my daughter will be 12m when her sister gets here. And she is a total DADDY'S GIRL. I am so worried about how she is going to handle the new baby. I know she needs her attention too and believe me she WILL get it. But I am worried about when daddy is holding the new baby what she will do she already has an attitude she beats up her 2yr old brother when he makes her mad. Any advice in how to help her get used to the new baby. I only have a couple weeks left.

Oh we have gotten her baby dolls and she loves them. She sleeps with one every night. But I think she is to young to understand that there is going to be a new REAL baby soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have to involve mine with everything i do just to show her that she is not forgotten. "lets go feed sissy" or you can use her baby with baby doll bottles "mommy is going to feed sissy is "dolls name" hungry we should feed her too." Just a little mommy helper. It kinda works for me but now they are both stubborn! lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• even with our young children we try to spend 1-on-1 time
    daddy takes one and you spend time with the other and vice versa
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008