Is abortion all you women can talk about?

I was scanning the politics section and mostly all post were regarding abortion! There are other political events happening why dont you discuss those? Or is that all women know about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It goes in a cycle. Today it's abortion, tomorrow it might be food stamps, after that will be illegal immigration, breastfeeding vs. formula feeding, Christians vs. Everyone Else (that makes it way into the political section sometimes too), welfare, Obama, etc.

Everything comes around in a circle. Just watch...tomorrow there won't be any abortion questions :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I asked the same thing earlier. I guess abortions are the new "in" thing. Maybe I'm out of the loop?? Are all the cool girls doing it?

Seriously, can we talk about how to prevent abortions?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well I guess WE women are one tracked mind....maybe whatever YOU are can go discuss other topics elsewhere.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• What? I haven't talked about abortions all day. lol Seriously... So nope..I talk about other things. I haven't even acknowledged this until now.
    Anonymous

• if you want the topic dropped, please stop posting about it. you are just calling more attention to the abortion issue by posting this. and there are some that will see this post (and the others just like it as well) as an invitation to post more about abortion just to annoy people.

it's the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me. I don't know how many times today I've seen this same question about why are there so many abortion posts.

you don't have to read them, just use the next page button to go past them on your screen

Anonymous

• Hmmm, events, current events....the house is quiet....shhhhh! Kinda

The tv is blaring in my room (SO likes it that way).....

And you know what?! I have hairy legs! I seriously do! I need to shave them......

Oh well....sorry bored here I guess!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• AMEN!!!!! Anonymous Questioner!! Thank you!
    LilLizaJane

Answer by LilLizaJane at 11:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I’m just wondering does those questions belong in the politics and current events area?
    Anonymous

• so true...with the cicyle
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Sorry I was just wondering! So tommorow is food stamps lol! Thats great thanks caitxrawks for actually answering the question.

munch12502: I noticed all your posts are so negative why do you like to start drama. Ever post I have read with your response is so mean! Why even bother posting???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2008