i need potty training help!!

Ok my lttle girl is about to be 2 in jan. i have been trying to potty train her. It was going good for the first 2 weeks. i would put her on the potty and wait and she would go and get a treat. but now its gotten to the point were she wont go until she gets off the potty and the diaper goes back on. what do i do?

mommy_mandy07

Asked by mommy_mandy07 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She just wasn't ready yet. She regressed. It happens a lot.

I'm trying to potty train my 2.5 year old right now and I'm having the same issues. She holds it for hours and won't pee in the potty but when the diaper goes on, she pees...grrrrr!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• you will hate this but it works! NO DIAPERS AND NO PULL UPS get big girl panties. Mine did that after her sister was born so i asked my mom and thats how i got mine to pay attention. and my best friend is just starting with her 2 1/2yr. boy and it works he started potty training this week and has only had FEW accidents. She also guilt trips him which i hate but it works. she told him if he poops in the potty he gets to have balloons/party. HE'S EXCITED for it. big plus when it comes to training.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008