Can Stress cause your period to get really light

Hi, I recently started my period on Wed morning and last night into today I only see alittle blood on my pad and when I wipe. I am on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and take it at 8pm everynight! I think once or twice this month I took it at 8:30 cause I wasnt home right at 8. I am going through some stress, the husband and I are filing bankruptcy and yesterday I had to go to court for a medical bill that I am being sued on. I am constantly worried about getting pregnant as I already have two kids and seriously can not afford another one. Has stress ever made this happen to anyone else....please help! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Health

• Yes...it can also cause you to miss a period all together. Making you even MORE stressed. Hang in there though. Everyone is going through hard times right now. Don't let the stress overwhelm you.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yes i agree with keisha i missed a period for two months when my dh first deployed and then when it came back it came back with a vengeance!! Try and relax (which is hard) and maybe it will pick up again.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:32 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It came back later that morning and lasted till Sunday which is normal for me.... Thanks for your replies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011