what are the best female libido enhancement products?

I'm 68 and love my boyfriend dearly (he's a very young 81) ....but it seems it's always ME who tries to spice things up in the bedroom. We've been together for 6 years and he has no problem because I'm always doing things to turn him on. But HE hasn't done anything different. He thinks just putting on a different color under shorts does it....but I do pretend a LOT just for him. I had no problem during our first 3 or 4 years "honeymoon" period, but I'm getting very bored with knowing just what he will do, when he will do it, how he will do it....you get my drift. When I suggest something for HIM to do, he just says "I have no problem". I only said "well I do" ONCE....it hurt his feelings and he just said "well, we just won't do it anymore then"....HA, HA....yea right! Sexy clothes may turn HIM on....and it does help me feel sexy....but it does nothing for MY libido. Can anyone suggest a libido enhancer that works?

godfreygirl143

Asked by godfreygirl143 at 8:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• um the dude is 80, be happy he can still get it up. lol
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 8:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I had this problem too. It was like my libido just stopped one day. I lost my mojo. Lol. I talked to my doctor about it and he prescribed an anti-depressant. I no longer feel a-sexual. My love life is back on track and I feel great! I've even lost a few pounds!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Check Dr Oz's website. He has several natural ways to enhance libido. I remember ashwaghanda was one. I can't remember the rest of them.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I've heard wild yams rev up the libido.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/118575-herbs-increased-libido/

I don't know how much yams you need to eat though!
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 9:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Vazoplex-- It helps increase arousal by increasing blood flow to the labia and clitoris, and also helps to stimulate natural lubrication! Almost like a female Viagra! It is absolutely amazing! Remember Brylcream? A little dab will do ya? Vazoplex is the same way- It just takes a drop, applied to the clitoris, and in about two minuted you be ready to hump any thing that is standing still!
    Get it at www.PartiesByAnne.com
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thank you SO much PartyGalAnne.  I really appreciate your help.....finally a REAL answer I can use.  I will get that and try it.  I did NOT appreciate the answer that said "um the dude is 80, be happy he can still get it up. lol".   My question was not meant to be a LOL question....it's very real to ME.  Plus, my guy may be 80, but he has worked out his whole life and can run rings around many half his age.  Thanks again for an honest and real answer I can use.

you rock

godfreygirl143

Comment by godfreygirl143 (original poster) at 7:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2011