Do you ever want more options?

I was just going thru my questions and voting and this time around it was hard!! there were alot of really good answers!! i had a hard time picking which one was the best! I wish they maybe had a first second third option to give some of the other really good answers credit too! Anyone else feel that way? And thank you for all my wonderful answers!!

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 8:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I closed out all my questions yesterday and for me it really is not hard to pick the best. I mean dont get me wrong there are great answers. but the ones I love are the colorful ones with different words and you can picture what they are saying. I love it! But I'm also a writer, so its easy to pick out which answers turn me on for lack of a better term.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think everyone does
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• maybe we could get them to make it this way?
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• That would be awesome...like the first runner up gets 5 credis and 3rd place gets 2 credits.....good idea clever mama =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• exactly lucky209!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011