What is your worst memory ?

Another hard one .I guess mine was the day my 5 year old son was diagnosed with Autism and a string of other disorders.Share your stories!

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• when i almost lost my middle daughter to a severe brain injury at just 4 months old. there is nothing worse in this world than when a child is sick/injured/or worse...
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The very worst...the day my mother died.
    Worse - the day my husband was in a head on collision and almost died.
    The longes worst memory - being raped at 8 years old.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• most of my childhood
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The day I knew my marraige was over to my 1st husband is my worst as of yet.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• September 10, 2008 ... the day my son died.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My worst day would have been August -20-2002 that day changed my life cause my Only son died.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The day I found out my DD had been sexually abused and exactly what had happened.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It probably would be when my ex left me at 6 months pregnant. He just ( didn't ) want to be a dad. After going to every apt up until then, Buying things and helping name him. He has never been in his life. My husband is adopting my son. He has been his ( dad ) sense 5 months old. He is 4 and a half now. Kinda crappy thing is my ex got a 15 year old knocked up in a 1 night stand- My ex is an adult. He didn't go to jail because she threatened him that if he didn't pay Child support he would go to jail. She met up with me 1 time and said if hes in Jail he cant pay Child support. Up until that moment I have never filed for it. That made me so mad. MY KID WAS FIRST. MY KID WAS PLANNED. He owes me thousands. He works under the table for his dad. No proof. UGG. Child support is a damn joke. They get away with everything. THANK GOD ITS ALMOST OVER!!!! He has custody of that kid. IRKS ME. But oh well. I haven't seen him in years.
    surfgrl60

Answer by surfgrl60 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Watching my mother die a slow death of cancer when I was 14. And receiving the phone call this past Thanksgiving that my father was killed in a car accident on the way to his friend's house for dinner.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2011