Do people take Cafemom a little TOO serious?

Some moms on here are so rude! I can't believe they could get someone to sleep with them, let alone marry them. I had a post up earlier that had an update on my sick baby. Just saying what was going on and thanking those on the QandA board for their help and input...and someone reported it. Are you freaking kidding me? A sick baby? Was it a stupid, "Am I pregnant" question? No, it was regarding a sick baby.

Why do people take this site so seriously? Do some mom need lives? I don't get it. It's pretty sad though...those moms taht are like that...I feel sorry for their kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• I wrote a paper in grad school titled Any Idiot Can Give Advice and Almost Every Idiot Does. Sometimes we get a really good response to a good question and sometimes we just ask bad questions. So no, I can't really take it seriously. It is entertainment and sometimes informative but I don't base my pov on something someone posted on some parent site. If I want a professional opinion I ask a professional in that area. I do believe some women are truly looking for support and that is okay too. As long as they realize they don't know who I am - I could be some crack pot lonely male sitting in boxers and a no shirt trying to console what I believe to be hot mamas over the net because in real life my unibrow self can't seem to understand why women just don't find me attractive. I could be anybody.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Regarding your post. If it was not a question then it violates the few rules that Cafe Mom has for the Answers area. Don't blame the mommies! Most of us have had things deleted.

And regarding your statement "Some moms on here are so rude! I can't believe they could get someone to sleep with them, let alone marry them" this is the most rude thing I have read all day.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 11:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• that was rude..
    but yes ppl take it serisully...I do on certain subjects like 1/2 these ppl . You have your own thing you believe and have to stand up for.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree with the first poster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree with frogdawg.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 11:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008