Does any one know a good online college.? i am thinking about starting.

i am 18 and would like to start basic classes but am not sure what i want to majore in. probably creative writing.

carinsmommy

Asked by carinsmommy at 10:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Top Online Colleges
    www.EarnMyDegree.com      Browse 40+ Affordable, Accredited, Top Online Colleges. 1000+ Degrees!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• You should really check with your local community college first the counselors there will help you too. Many CC offer online classes and their credits are MUCH more likely to transfer
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 1:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I am taking a Vet assistant program right now with pennfoster.com. They have all types of degrees and you can be done in as little time as it takes you and most programs give you up to 15 months to complete. They send me all my materials so I can study at home on my own time. Hope this helps! Good Luck. ;)
    chickie85

Answer by chickie85 at 3:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• University of Phoenix is one of the best online colleges I have found. I'd check them out if I were you. They are accredited and great. I know several people who have their degrees from there. Good luck!
    My2Midgets01

Answer by My2Midgets01 at 5:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I am currently attending Grand Canyon University. www.gcu.edu
    musicbuddy1

Answer by musicbuddy1 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• online education is very expensive. Since you are just looking at basics is the a community college near you? My DH finished his degree at Colorado Tech online. It is accredited. It is also TOUGH. You must be very organized and disciplined to do online classes. Hope you find something that works for you.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I go to penn foster college for my Assoc Degree in Early Childhood, I love the way u can work at your own time, like after work.
    Check it out online.
    terri61

Answer by terri61 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010