• In the Spotlight:

How many of you have seen .....

I was wondering how many of you run into your exs that you had a crush on? or the ones that you haven't dated but we're close? and what was the good part about seeing them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• mmmmm..... got to rack my brain
    Anonymous

• Oh gosh, I hate seeing the fireman that loved me to death and cried when I broke up with him to go back to my then ex-boyfriend!!!! I went on to marry the idiot and have his baby (my son I don't regret). now i'm divorced and gained weight! I hate when I see him at usually, weddings, funerals and when there is a big fight on cable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• There is no good part. They are taken and I'm taken. Case closed. No time to linger on past tense.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Ok thanks for jinxing me lol! I have managed to avoid that situation for 8 yrs and in our small town that is no small feat...if I run into him now I am going to hunt you down and kick you in the shin! lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• LOL... i'm sorry salexander, i have a habit of jinxing when this comes out of the blue. Let me gets some pads an i will stick my leg out for you...lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The good part is basically I didn't make a bad choice and stay with them risking what I have now
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008