things this could be?(TMI)

ok I have been having something leaking all day a little at a time, I can feel it come out and when i go to check it is almost clear but has a white tint. thickish and does not really have a smell. it isnt sticky either. it happens a few time a hour. I'm also having contractions but not regular ones maybe 4 -5 and hour. and i have started to dilate and efface. any ideas what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? If you are not 36+wks, you may want to call you doc. having 4-5 contractions/hour may be a sign of early labor. You may need a stress test.
    my_3

Answer by my_3 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i'm 35 weeks. and i have been to the doc about the contractions they say they arent strong enough or regular enough to worry bout.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The goopy stuff could be pieces of your mucous plug coming out.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• you might have sprung a leak. I'd get that checked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• could be ur water broke. call labor and delivery or just go in, they need to check that
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Could be heavy discharge, courtesy of the third trimester, or your water. I had a false alarm trip to the hospital because of heavy discharge. Might be worth calling your OB (or whatever your protocol is) and checking it out.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2008