Why does it bother me so much? De friended...

This woman moved away, she was nice to my face, but talked about me behind my back. She even sent me a msg saying that she missed us and wanted to personally invite us to stay with them anytime we were out that way.

Then she de friended me and my parents? I don't understand what that's about? And I dont' know why I care so much! lol It's just bothering me. I'm not about the numbers of friends I have, I just find no reason for her to have done that....I never did anything like that to her.
Should I send her a message and ask? It's weird to me...
I should add she is still friends with our mutual friends????....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Let it go ... she probably has a burr up her butt about something she perceived as a slight. It's her problem, not yours. You are probably better off w/o that kind of drama.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• ignore it and move on. apparently she is too immature to accept a friendship with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• if you are refering to facebook, i would just send her another friend request and see what happens, or send her a message and tell her that you went to look at her profile and it says you are no longer friends. I knwo from expeirence that things happen, i have 2 friends that one day i thought, ihavent heard from them in awhile went to look for them and they werent friends anymore so i sent a message asking how they were and that we werent friends anymore, turns out they didnt know we werent friends either! some how one of us got deleted off, so we just rerequested and its all good now!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• @Spirited you said burr BWAHHHH <3 ya girl
    It seems to me she is not deserving of your friendship I have a post question I am gonna put on similar crap that hit the fan with me like that
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 9:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Forget about it and move on,u don't need to waste your time on her. She is a waste of space!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• @djavongirl ... yeah, that's the Southern Girl coming out. *grin*
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I've had this happen to me before. My good friend's brother un-friended me when he got his girlfriend. Not really sure why. We had always been friends (ONLY friends, without any interest in each other) and then one day, poof- he deleted me. It's weird when someone does that, but I know the feeling you have. Sometimes you expect a fight or a disagreement about something for someone to "un-friend" you and that's not the way it always goes.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Ask her what's up. I have been defriended by some and don't care, didn't talk with them anyway. But a woman I had gotten to know and helped her out with some family stuff de friended me too. I sent her a msg and asked her what was up, did I do something that upset her? She added me again and we chatted a bit but I think she may have deleted me again. Oh well. Her drama was crazy, I was just worried about her boys. Hope they are all well.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'd ignore it...it's FACEBOOK.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011