What would you do if anything? More explanation on first comment

Rachel
There is just no helping some people! You made the choices that got you where you are in life so quit playing the victim!
Wednesday at 9:54pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
o
Like this item
2 people like this.
o
+
Lisa
Yes every choice you make in life lands you exactly where you are. Who doesn't know that? I am just wondering which one or ones of my kids you would like me to get rid of. (Not that I care.) The simple fact is that I, as a lot of people are..., am stressed out. Does that mean I am "playing the victim?" I don't really quite get that jump. It is nice to know, however, who you can trust to be there when you need someone. So thank you for clearing that up for me. Love youSee More
Wednesday at 11:24pm · LikeUnlike
+
Lisa And to clear something up for you, I don't really care if you don't like my husband. If you have not realized without him I don't have my wonderful kids. We love each other as well as our kids so that is really all that matters. You telling me I can hold on to something forever and hold that against someone is nonsense is some advice you just might want to take for yourself before you give it to someone else.
Wednesday at 11:30pm · LikeUnlike
+
Rachel It's good that you don't care if I like your husband because it won't change the fact that I think he's a jerk and a sorry excuse for a man. I think he is the bad decision, your poor kids can't help who helped make them. Any man that leaves his wife while she's at the ER because he doesn't want to let your sister watch his kids (because he really doesn't like her) is no man at all! I'm sorry you feel stuck with him.
Yesterday at 7:57am · LikeUnlike
+
Lisa Don't take out your frustrations about your own husband on mine. My husband is more of a man than you will probably ever understand. You after all did try to let him know at some point that he was too good for me.
21 hours ago · LikeUnlike
+
Rachel
Ha pretty positive I never said that! My husband may not be perfect but he would never leave me stranded at the hospital, and he makes sure I get time to myself. And he works very hard to take care of us, me and Emalyn are his #1 priority! ...Your husband was more worried about going to a dang car show Saturday than he was about you and your children. He doesn't take into consideration that you are at home with them 24/7! If that's the kind of husband you want good for you, I am wasting my breath because you wouldn't know a good man if he came along because you have always chosen losers.See More
21 hours ago · LikeUnlike
+
Lisa You have crossed the line.
21 hours ago · LikeUnlike
+
Rachel Just speaking the truth, sorry if it's hard to swallow
21 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 9:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't do anything. There is nothing to do. You obviously do not agree and there is nothing that you can do to change that.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I was at the hospital Sunday for having a very bad anxiety attack. Three of my sisters and my parents came to the hospital and did not ask dh if he needed or wanted any help with the kids so that he could come back to my room. They all completely ignored him. My dh works 3 jobs. He broke his foot last yr cut his cast off so he could go to work. Rachel's dh takes off every day he can at work.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think you guys just see things differently. I am not sure there is anything to do to rectify the situation. Talking back and forth on facebook is certainly not going to help. In my experience though there is usually a reason why family members do not like someone. Although not always. You asked what should you do? Really there is nothing you can do. You could stop talking to your family, I don't really think that is the best plan of action but it is something you could do. You could have an honest face to face discussion with your family members but it does not sounds like it will get you anywhere. Your sister made it sounds as if she was willing to watch the little ones perhaps that is why no one else offered.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• sounds like a catty fight to me! I would just let bygones be bygones. and Facebook is NOT the place to fight! i wouldnt write back. who cares what she thinks of you and your husband if you are happy and love him thats all that matters!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Both of you are acting like tools. "My husband is better than your husband, nanny nanny booboo!" What a colossal joke. What you should do is grow the hell up, her too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• You had this personal conversation on facebook, while you were in the hospital?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• oh oh I wanna play...My husband is better than both of yours, see he goes to work everyday, sick or not, and saves up his vacation for important stuff- like taking a week off to stay in the hospital while I was having our babies. Right now he is at work with a hurt back, because he WANTS to save up his time for when I have to get my gall bladder taken out. DO I WIN?DO I WIN?

**see how stupid that sounded? I would let it go, all of our husbands are MEN, therefore, aint none of them perfect!
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I NEVER said my husband was better!!! NEVER I dont think either of us is better than anyone.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think you are both too immature to continue this relationship. Now you are here on CM trying to dredge up support for your lost cause so that you can feel vindicated and so, superior to this woman. The kicker is, you are both so alike in your desire and attitude that you must now be enemies. Try being the bigger person. Let it go.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011