RESUME QUESTION!!!!

how would i put it on my resmues that i worked at an employer during2 different time periods. i worked at a junior college as a clerical clerk from 2006-2008. then i resigned because of i transferrred to an univeristy to complete my bachelors degree. and it was just a conflict of schedule at the time. so i had to resign temporarily. now i am back after completing my bachelors currently working as a recruitment coordinator.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• Adjust your resume from a chronological one to an experience one.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The most important thing is to cover ALL the time. I would show the first dates 2006-2008; then right below, show the date you went back to present if stil there right below the first date. They look for time periods of no work. At the interview, you can then explain what transpired.
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would put the longest one first. To be honest, I am not sure that matters. As long as your resume is neat and organized that is the only thing I have seen that has mattered when working as a manger.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 9:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would add it. I know of employers that would look at that and question it.
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2011