I am gonna go there girls....I let out a burp that would had required a young priest and an old priest...I said excuse me and my son said thank you

How funny is that?!?!? Oh I know I am gonna get a thousand ms. manners posts but I wanted to have a private giggle since I won't giggle in front of him about it because he would think it is acceptable to giggle after a bodily function.

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 10:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh funny...enjoy the laugh. It happens to all of us so just enjoy a giggle over it with your son. I still giggle when my son has what we call "toot butts". I know it is not good manners so I always make him say excuse me after we giggle. He has yet to do it in public so I think he understands.
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 11:32 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would have said "GOOD ONE" and then proceeded to giggle.
    (after saying "excuse me" of course)

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• clappingI would have applauded that one! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yeah especially considering I had hold my giggles in you know how hard that was?!?!
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• @Spirited all I have to say is you ROCK....we are pretty careful about making fun of stuff like that so that my kids don't think it funny in public :(
    However what was FUNNY in public was this gal in front us didn't know how to use her debit card to pay for a 99 cent thing of cool whip and omg she was causing a HUGE line and my son popped off with MOVE IT FOLKS after about 10 mins of waiting the line and myself was hiding our giggles. I know that is horrible, but I feel omg guilty if someone has to wait on me to get my poop in a group
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• @djavon .. all I can say to that is ... 

Belly Laugh ROTFL Belly Laugh

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• @kd among my adult friends wow I am thinking this doesn't go in the same sentence we call them butt babies LMAO!!!
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2011