Not sure adult content

My DH and I had the talk the other night. He told me how he is depressed and not happy (he has been out of a job since Dec due to retaliation of him asking others to stop spreading rumors about him and an employee whom he still talks hours on end and tons of texts). He said he still loves me but not sure if he is in love with me. He wasn't sure if its the depression or what (he stated he hasn't been happy for two years) He admited that he treats me badly and that I dont deserve it. (He gets pissed for little things he has always have had a temper). As I mentioned up at the top he still talks to this girl he swares they are just friends and he did kiss her once (but I found a pict stating otherwise). He has asked for a trial seperation. We are not doing this yet because he cant find a job and he can't afford to live on his own. We do a son that is turning 3 this summer. He wants us to remain friend still do thing as a family. He wants the two of us to go to a birthday party this weekend for a friend. He left the night of the talk and came home the next morning to clean and take me out to lunch and do things with our son. The kicker is he came to bed wanted to have "some fun" and stated during this he still want to when when move apart. Ladies how do you take all of this. I don't want a divorce. I want to work this out. But it is so stressful. I even had a head ache last night and my son looked at me and asked if I was crying and happy. I have a consolitation with a lawyer just in case. But as I said this is not what I want...

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• He is either sleeping with the other girl or wanting to.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i wouldnt be his call girl thats for sure! If i were you i would tell him he either works it out or gets out, that if you arent going to be together as a family you arent going to support his ass and sure as hell arent going to have "some fun" whenever he wants it! sounds to me like he wants his cake and to eat it too! therefore i would part ways right now, not ness get a divorce but at least take some time off!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• We are going to take time off and live apart but this is after he finds a job I am the provider and he can't afford to live away and I don;t want my son to suffer. (He doesn't know I take to his mom about this since his birth dad was the same he hasn't seen him since he was 3. I don't think they will let him live with them either)
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would stop sleeping with him till you two figure things out
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It takes 2 to make it work in a marriage. He doesn't want to make it work. He wants to have his cake and eat it to. This is his epic fail, not yours!!! I can't stress this enough. Change the locks and put his stuff on the porch. You need to make a clean break from this guy. He is a grown man. You did not bring him into this world. He is not your responsibility! I promise if you do this he won't be sleeping on the street tonight. He will be at her house getting pity sex.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Wow this is such a terrible situation to be in. I really cant imagine how you feel, and HOPE i never have to. But i agree with the other ladies. I would put him out. Maybe that will make him realize how much he appreciates you. You have been taking care of him and if hes not around then maybe he will realize what he has at home. You and yalls child. He hasent fully realized what he stands to lose because hes still their. Dont feel bad for him because this is what HE wants. I know the decision must be hard because of the child but maybe it will be a way for him to see what he really has at home with his family. Not just financially but he will see goshh this girl loved me enough to put up with my bullshit and still tried to make it work...its worth a try anyways. Best of luck to you mama...i hope it ends in your favor <3
    Nathonsmama

Answer by Nathonsmama at 10:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011