How do I know if everything is okay?

Last night I had this feeling it didnt hurt me but it was just werid. Like someone had a rubber band around my wasit (where my belly button is) and was pulling it tight. And now I have yet to feel the baby move. And I dont know what to do. I dont want to call my doc and have it be notthing. And usally when I get up he moves like he wants to go back to bed! And he didnt today and I just am scared..

TalinJax

Asked by TalinJax at 10:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    Go drink a cold juice....lay down and see if he starts moving. If you feel nothing in an hour...call your doc. If you feel the need to call, then call. Better to be safe.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• How far along are you? When they do a NST, they will poke, prod and make noise to get a baby moving. You should follow up with your doctor since there's been a change.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• How many weeks are you? If its still faily early like still 2nd trimester I wouldnt worry too much.. But in the third trimester you should be able to do kick counts..

If you are in your third trimester and dont feel baby move much I would definately call the doctor.. its always better to be safe...
    dizzyseagull

Answer by dizzyseagull at 10:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Im 22 weeks. And I have been walking, i did dishes. I ate something I had some milk and water... Im just worried..
    TalinJax

Comment by TalinJax (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Call ur doctor, the only stupid question is the unasked one! Don't be embarrased this is ur babys health and that's what ur doc gets paid for! She's working for u, and if u want to call 100 times a day then do it!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No question is unimportant, doctors get paid the 'big bucks' to do just that. Also the nurses in the office maybe able to give you an answer. He may have just moved into a new position and he is further back. Also I got a prenatal heartbeat listener, it was not as advanced as the one the doctor had, but it did its job when the room was completely quiet.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 10:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2011