Has anyone else had endless giggle moments?

I just remembered my cousin and I were sitting in church it was the hard pews and she let one go....the preacher was like "Ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of...rrrppppp.....death?" My grandma rode us about stop giggling I would stop and she would start....she would stop and I would start. What are some of your favorite child hood memories? The only one that tops that is my other cousin giving me the toilet paper perm good luck ladies on getting toilet paper out of hair when it is wet already LOLLOL

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 10:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH makes me laugh like that all the time. We were in the theater and he was the only one laughing at the corniest moment in a movie. He was laughing so hard everyone in the theater starting laughing.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• all the time, usually late in bed with hubby.........oh that sounds bad/wrong. hahahaha
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My theater moment was I got into this horror movie and the thunder clapped I didn't scream I left out a half scream squeek and my mom and uncle couldn't stop laughing pretty soon the whole crowd was cracking up it was the best!!
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes - they are terrible at the moment by hillarious after the fact!
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 11:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• this is true kd LOLLOL
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2011