I have a technical question: whenever I leave a post there is a computer next to me sign in name. How do I change that? I also don't know how to upload photos. The catch is that I'm not on a pc I'm on a phone w/internet capabilities its a tmobile g1. Anyone have any ideas or know how? Thanks

mshugana34

Asked by mshugana34 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I have t-mobile too. For some reason on t-mobile internet you can't upload photos to CM or change your thought bubble. It bums me out when I am on my cell.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 12:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• my only guess is that the tmoble phones are not javascript enabled which is required for the things like thought bubbles and uploading pics. basically anything with the pop up window that comes up is a javascript.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Hi mshugana34,

Right now, CafeMom isn't optimized to work on phones, particularly "regular" ones. We are thinking about doing some simple features for phones, but don't have any current plans.

If you have any questions, please click the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

< The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2008