I need advise

If we were messing around on the computer and I was tlkn to a girl and my hubby takes over n pretends to b female and they tlk dirty and then he comes in the house and is persistant to have sex with me n I tell him no and he gets mad does that mean that he was turned on by the girl on the computer??? and im 21 the women is 40 hes 32 ...and he kept sayn ask her for naked pics at first he said he wasnt into it then all he wanted was naked pics wat does that say??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Well yes. But as long as you kinda started it and he brings it allllll back to you... I say its a win win.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• He was!!!! He may have been introduced to a new activity.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• prob so... at least hes coming to you.. that type of stuff doesnt bother me. He was turned on by the thought of lesbians lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Well yeah. Sounds pretty unfair to the lady you guys were playing he was you.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Of course he was turned on. Any man with a penis would've been turned on.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Well I was tlkn to her then got off n he got bk on and fooling around then this morning went on my yahoo n asked her for pics I was just being curious n he said that stuff didnt interist him so he lied??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes, he was thinking about her. I would have put a stop to it before it started and he wouldn't be getting any for a good long time until he could prove that I was the only one he was thinking about.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thats what ima do cuz usually he never wamts sex says hes too tired ever since I had a baby hes changed..i dnt understamd other guy hit on me all the time...but my husband only gets turned on by a women on the cmpter
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Wow.

Did you and your husband live under power lines as children?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No!!! I asked for advise not to be critasized
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2011