Does your husb or S/O understand when you just have to.....

Cry? -lol -Or does he look at you like you're crazy?! I was in a situation the other morning, after not sleeping well, (thanks to thunderstorms & a freaked out dog at 4am!) & our new coffee maker deciding to act up & make a mess of grounds & hot coffee splattering everywhere! Overwhelmed w/ thoughts of my busy day ahead of me, exhausted & in desperate need of that 1st cup of coffee, I found myself crying as I cleaned up the mess. I turn around & he's just standing there in the doorway staring at me. I think I freaked him out! -lol :p Silly man, he thought it was just about the coffee! :p It was either cry or throw a fit- & I was too tired for the fit! :p -What about you ladies? Does your guy get it or not?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• When I cry he knows I'm simply overwhelmed and does whatever he can to help. I hope your day got better and you were finally able to enjoy that much needed first cup of coffee.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Men don't understand at all. At least most of them. They hate to see women cry and push you away when all you need is a hug most of the time. You don't need them to fix it, just a hug and a "it'll be alright" even if it isn't going to be.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I get this look I guess. When he sees the look he offers me the punching bag.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• They feel responsible. Often they are. Makes mine defensive. Jerk. The last thing I need. No help at all it just gets worse.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• he just smiles and lets me cry. He does understand that women are weird creatures and that sometimes our outlet is crying.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Mine just tries to hold me and wants to make it better but he fails to understand that mostly, it's just hormones. Sometimes he asks me what to do to make it better. Once I said sarcastically 'shut up and kiss me'. He did, it helped. LOL
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• He does anything to make things better ! If that were me, he'd be cleaning up the coffee and telling me to sit down and relax - he honestly amazes me with how understanding and unselfish he is <3
    MSMARY33

Answer by MSMARY33 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i love ur answer attap! mine just thinks im being an overdramatic baby iand makes fun of me ive been with my husband for 15yrs and ive learned to just cry in the bathroom ,the shower or behind closed doors i hate it im never comforted ever men are def from MARS!
    ALLSPORTMOM

Answer by ALLSPORTMOM at 10:36 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Mine is smart enough to know thats just how I am so he lets me be...he'll try stuff like making jokes and so on sometimes but if he knows I'm really upset he'll just hug me and let me be... I love him for that!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have to deal with real jerk at work (working on a harassment case ATM). There are weeks when I come home everyday crying. My man just holds me and rocks me till I'm done. Than he asks me' if I want to talk about it. If I do he listens. If I don't he cheers me' up. That is why he is my man. God I love him!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011