I need more recipe ideas!!

My DH is probably one of the pickiest eaters I know. Chicken is his favorite thing to eat and will eat hamburger but is more limited in the things he'll eat with it. Cream of Mushroom and anything with mushroom is NOT an option at all. Right now the main things I make are, bbq chicken, ranch chicken, chicken strips, Chicken alfredo, manwiches, spaghetti, hamburgers and brats (when grilling), Steak, chili dogs, sour cream enchiladas, tacos, chicken & rice burritos, and beef and bean burritos... And its getting kinda boring, any other ideas? We cook just about every night so I'd love some help please!!!

husky_grlie08

Asked by husky_grlie08 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Meatball sub casserole I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it and it easy actually here is the link
    www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Meatball-Sub-Casserole I hope this helps ya girl =)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 10:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Chicken piccata or chicken cordon bleu are both easy options. Here is a link.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1826,135186-245193,00.html

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Lasagna??
    You can make a mexican version that uses tortillas instead on noodles and just switch from mozzerella to taco blend and from speghetti sauce to salsa. Top with sour cream and cilantro. Meat is ground ( I use turkey) fried up with onions, and taco seasoning. Don't forget to add all your favorite taco toppings in the layers. I would sreve lettuce on the side though. That's not to good hot from the oven. This is good not put in the oven and served cold as well.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 10:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Cream of chicken soup mixed with elbow noodles or bow tie noodles. cook noodles
    drain put noodles back in pan
    put in one whole can of soup
    fill empty soup can 1 time with milk,pour in pan
    heat and stir while heating,when it bubbles it should be hot
    message me when u try it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• All of those sound really good and I think he'd it most of them!! I've made lasagna ONCE for his best friends birthday dinner and everyone LOVED it, but I didnt notice the sauce I used had mushrooms in it so he didnt try it, even though he thought it looked good, now I cant get him to try again but the mexican version I might be able to get him to try if I just make it and dont tell him ahead of time lol. Thanks again everyone, I've been getting so bored with the same stuff all the time.
    husky_grlie08

Comment by husky_grlie08 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• popcorn

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• SLice in half cross wise chicken breast. Marinate 4 hours in Italian dressing, a couple of handfuls of brown sugar, some soy sauce. Grill and serve on a bun with whatever condiments he likes
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2011