He thinks i hid his keys.. why would i do that? vent

Last night my bf was over here and at 11 he had to go pick someone up.. we put all 3 kids in the car and he was saying he cant find his keys. i came inside to look to he was just throwing my shit every where. He went straight to my room from walkin in the door. so they HAD to be in my room. they werent on the floor or the bed. earlier i had dug through some clothes looking for a shirt for his daughter. and apparently i covered them up. i didnt know they were on the clothes. i started to move the clothes looking for the keys and I found them. now hes mad at me bc he thinks i did it on purpose.. why the hell would i do that shit? I tried to explain why they were covered up and he knows i was digging in the clothes earlier.. hes such an ass. i texted him and told him not to come over today bc he wants to blame me for something i didnt do thats so damn childish. am i wrong? He always drops his kids of here and uses my car. i told him dont bother doing that either.

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd keep my distance for a while and give him some much needed time to "miss me" in hopes of improving the way he treats and talks to me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:32 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The fact that he would claim you hid them (why? that's absurd!) speaks volumes about his personality. You don't need that kind of loser jackass in your life.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Sounds like a grown man throwing a temper tantrum.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Sounds like he needs to grow up. Maybe you should look for someone more mature. Although that's hard since men aren't as mature as women.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• assuming you've never done anything like that before, then I assume he's just having a fit. But if he was throwing your stuff around you may want to keep a eye out for a temper issue.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• He has baby mama drama, he doesn't respect/trust you, he uses you for transportation and other stuff, he's not a good father(makes you watch his kids during visitation). Why are you with him again??? Do you think this will improve? Don't you realize that his BM drama will turn into yours? His child support payments will become your responsibility. I am a stepmom and believe me' when I say, you don't want any of this! If he's not father of the year, working 2+ jobs, and making you supper than you don't want anything to do with a divorced man with kids. Trust me on this. Please!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• im not dealing with him today.. that pissed me off.. all the crap i do for him and i get blamed for hiding keys. its bull shit
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes, even if he was having a bad day- that's no excuse to behave like such a jerk! He sounds like he's using you too! One-sided relationships dont work. I'd be doing some serious evaluation of this relationship. GL!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• bc his dumbass kids mother does shit like that i guess.
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I went through the same thing with my child's father before I was pregnant. Lol he came over and spent the night and I guess when he woke up his phone wasn't next to him but in the kitchen on the counter. He thought I took it in the middle of the night, looked through it, and put it there. But in reality he got up to get juice in the middle of the night and left it in there.... It was just stupid, we didn't talk for days
    Ricoandari

Answer by Ricoandari at 11:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011