How do you like your DOUBLE stroller ?

I have a 16 mos and I will have a newborn next month.We bought a sit stand joovy & I have been using it, & I am not very happy with it, only because the carseat will go in the front & my little guy will get stuck in the back which is cool until he gets tired, then what???!?!?!? lol
I want to get a double stroller that lays all the way back so both kids can go to sleep when they get tired for long days. I think the jogging strollers may be the only ones that lay back. I have a regular jogging stroller & I love it ,they work great. I am just worried a double one is to wide to take everywhere.
I guess I am hoping somebody will tell be they arent,lol.

Please help, what double stroller should I get... I love the jogging because they lay all the back & the big wheels for easy pushing. We are always shopping or outside, there is no telling where we will end up . So I def need good tires.

IloveJesus316

Asked by IloveJesus316 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hey i feel ya the first double stroller i had was a big bulky Graco, with a seat in front and a seat in back that the carseat could also snap into. It was ridiculous .....hated it! But now (not sure if you have one by you) but i got a double stroller from Burlington Coat Factory and its made by Jeep. Its wonderful, light, sits side by side, both sides lay back. It even has, (hard to describe but) on the back of the seats there is a piece that folds up for warm weather and becomes a pillow. When you fold the pieces up part of the backs of the seats are almost like a strong net material very comfy. or you can just leave the pieces down. It also has two little storage packs attached to each side, a cup holder, and the little sunshades. Love it! GL
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have the graco kind, its pretty new and I really like it for the most part, when its folded up its not much bigger than my old one seat stroller. Its only really big and annoying if I have the front seat tray and shade on it, which are both easily removed and fits in the trunk of the car ALOT better. My main complaint is it gets kind of hard to move if I have the under part full of other stuff like diaper bags and purse and stuff. I also love that I can put the carseat in the front OR back, and if I have my little one out of the carseat I can lay both seats down. and I like that they both have other the shoulder straps too just in case. and the cupholders and little key/phone holder on top locks. Idk, I'm also kinda bias because I got my stroller, carseat and two bases off craigslist for 50 and its all in GREAT condition.
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2011