Which Hairstyle Should I Go with?

I am going to get my hair done on Tuesday. It will be the first time in 6 years I have changed my hair. My hair is down to my waist, dark brown and straaaaiiiight. I ALWAY wear is up bc I have terrible split ends and it won't hold curls I do at home because it is so fine and the weight pulls them out. I either braid it or put it in a bun...Kind of boring...What do you think?  Perm or cut it all off in a keira knightly style bob?

BetcCarter

Asked by BetcCarter at 10:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I really like the second one, it would be a big change but if you usually keep your hair up it'll be less work and easy. As long as you like the idea of short hair then it'd be good. The perm looks great but it seems like it would be alot more work. Idk guess it depends on your preference but if its been 6 years, i'd say try the short, it'll always grow back :)
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• You have beautiful, long, natural hair I think you should go with the perm and not chop it all off. They say the thing women regret the most is cutting their hair short.
    inXthisXworld

Answer by inXthisXworld at 10:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• ok since u said all that.... i say cut it all off go wit the second hair cut lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• well that depends... do u prefer long or short? are you looking for a change??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• first of all, the 'wash and go kinda hairstyle' would be the shorter cut. the long, layered permed 'look' isn't as carefree as you may think. you don't realize how many tools and talent it took to make the longer style look natural.

for the reasons you stated, i'd steer clear of the long perm.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have to say...short hair isn't always low maintenance. With long hair you always have the option or braiding it or putting it up in a bun or pony tail. Cut it off to just past your shoulders...it'll feel cool for the hot temps and you can still put it up when lazy.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I love the second one! A perm would def be time consuming, not to mention it causes damage to hair.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 1:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yeah i agree with anon are you looking for a change or a drastic change?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I like the second one.But I am always for whatever takes the least amount of work.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I really like the curls... I think they are gorgeous. I recently cut my hair and I like it but I find myself missing my long hair because u can't really throw it up anymore :(
    Ricoandari

Answer by Ricoandari at 10:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2011