Married and single will my hubby stay married?

Do you think if a husband decides that he wants to be single and married at the same time that the marriage will last?

Liveatmo

Asked by Liveatmo at 11:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• are you talking about dr phil yesterday? lol
    I sure as heck wouldn't stick around for that crap!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• How can you be married and single at the same time? It sounds to me like he wants you to be a wife but does not want to be a husband in return. That can't lead to a healthy marriage.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Only if his wife has no self respect to speak of.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Like in he wants to not divorce but bang other women? If he is like that he is not a good man, or marriage material.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Well, my husband and I took a HUGE break from eachother. I was heartbroken...he told me life was just "hard for him and nnot going where he wants right now and he is looking into better options"...I was devastated seeing as that day I had found out I was pregnant....well when he found out I was pregnant the next night he had a sudden change of heart. He was the happiest yet most guilty man on Earth that night. He feels like he needs to treat me better than ever now because of his mistake and he says he was so foolish. So point of story:Anything can happen...my marriage is saved and better than it has ever been before.Yours can be too.
    hkdjhg

Answer by hkdjhg at 11:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No way. You can't act single if you're married. It just won't work out.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Nope, it wouldn't work.
    bellagracie82

Answer by bellagracie82 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• thanks for being so honest with me i want it to work but i know it will not work anymore tried 3 years and things have not changed. thanks this is making me feel better about having to leave him.
    Liveatmo

Comment by Liveatmo (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think if any member in a relationship would not want to be in it then the relationship will probably end.
    I like my alone time but would not leave dh for it.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I can;t see how a marriage could last if you aren't together! That isn't marriage to me!
    babygrlsmommy

Answer by babygrlsmommy at 1:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011