What would you do? adult content

My sister who lives 2 and a half hours away is coming in town today but we had a conversation on the phone the other day in which she was bitching and yelling at me for almost an hour about different things.

My question is would you allow her to come into your house or pretend you weren't home?

She is coming in town to get her hair done. My husband was lividly pissed when I told him about the conversation and told me not to allow her in the house; but was wondering what you would do. Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• You have to set boundaries with this kind of person. Sometimes this requires a physical boundary like a closed door in the face. I have to ask, is she using you for a place to stay so she can get her hair done?! If so, that's low! Set some boudaries honey!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't pretend that I am not home. I would answer the door and tell her she isn't welcome in your home.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would open the door when she came and tell her why your mad and if she doesn't get it slam the door in her face. Then maybe she'll get after awhile of u not talking to her.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would let her come on over. Then let her know I was angry and why.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• She is your family and you will probably fight over something else. . That is just how family works, if your really don't wnat her there then tell her so she doesn't have to waste her time going to your house.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• If you don't want her in your house, offer to meet her somewhere else. Tell her why you're upset. If she wants to apologize then that's great. If not, you can leave and go home.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Honestly I would have told her yesterday not to even bother coming over. That would have let her know her actions were not ok, and she probably would have stopped talking to you like that.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I will tell her go to moms...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• our mom is deceased
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011