Would a false negative test, then depo shot, be harmful to a baby 5 weeks in development? adult content

i was raped and now the doctors are so busy until july here. im showing all signs of being pregnant and my bf is feeling the wrath of it. my mom scared me with the shot might harm the baby in development, since she was in my situation only 25 years later. My older brother bruce was a rape baby and mine is too only the shot thing has me scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You want to try that again? I have no clue what you just said...
    ClaireWithChild

Answer by ClaireWithChild at 12:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Call any drs office that you can, even a triage nurse should be able to answer this question. If you were raped you need to be seen by a dr! I do not know how the shot affects development... Planned parenthood might be able to answer questions about how it can interfere w development if you cannot get ahold of a nurse on the phone. Sorry for your situation. I hope everything works out for you and your baby.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree with bloomsr
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2011