Would you sleep with him for $1 million??

Ok I watched Indecent proposal last night and I loved the whole thing! Like for those of you who haven't seen it its an older movie where Demi Moore and her husband meet this rich guy in a casino. The rich guy feels that everyone can be bought and offers $1million for one night with dude's wife. They agree to it, she sleeps with him, and in the end they give the money away and start over broke lol. I thought it was crazy because I know if I slept with someone for $1million I'm definitely spending it!!!! But my question for you ladies is would you do it?? And how would your SO feel about it??

Ricoandari

Asked by Ricoandari at 11:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I probably would. But would he sleep with me? Probably not.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Girl in my financial situation I would sleep with you and him for a Mil!!!! LOL
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I saw it when it originally came out. I knew when I watched it that I would NEVER sleep with somone for a million dollars....or one dollar. And I haven't changed my mind. I don't think a normal, moral, married woman would sleep with some stranger for money ,no matter what.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Nobody's going to pay a cool million to sleep with my old flabby ass.

However, some uberwealthy society b*tch should offer my husband that deal. She'd get her money's worth and no mistake.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Definitely...but I want to see the money first.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:41 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• minnesotanice...u are just a negative nelly today. Geez we are just playin. Come on play with us.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• no way
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yup! It would be nice to know my family is all set for the future lol gotta give me half before the deed is done though =) & I'm not one who would run away bc I want the other half too!

Will have to see that movie!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• For sure, and hopefull he looks just like Robert Redford!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011