Do you Zumba?

Tell me all about it, I start on Monday, and I'm stoked!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 11:35 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It is a good work out. Good luck
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 11:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have before...it's so fun. I spent most of the class laughing at myself!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I did a few times. Went with a friend thinking we'd spend most of the time laughing at ourselves. Trust me, you're too out of breath to even think about laughing. And it seemed that everyone knew exactly what was going on and it took us awhile to figure out the moves and by the time we figured it out, they were all doing something else. Basically, we felt like complete idiots. Yep...think we did it three times before finally giving up.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My mother has been going for almost a year now and she LOVES it!! I tried it once and had a blast <3
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 1:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• never heard of it before good luck
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I took it through my park & rec dept. during the winter, and honestly? I hated it at first. Maybe it was the instructors...maybe it's 'cause I felt so self-conscious and uncoordinated...I dunno...but now I do it 1-2x a week at my gym and like it a lot. Great workout - I always leave there covered in sweat (seriously, go straight home afterwards!) - and now I just laugh at the wanna-be's who take it so seriously. Some people get so annoyed if you don't do all the steps perfectly...gimme a break, it's supposed to be fun! For me it took a while to feel like I know what I'm doing. Also there are cliques of women who go together and only talk to each other - whatever! I go for the hour and go home.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011