A job....

Okay, so I applied for a job. They sent me an asessment, and I took it. A few days later, they called me and did a phone interview. After the phone interview she asked if I could come in and do two more asessments. Are they interested in me or are they following protocol? Maybe I'm over thinking this, but I need a job really bad right now and rejection just sucks! LOL

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 11:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't think they would bother having you come in for more assessments if they weren't interested. And, if something happens and you do get rejected then it is still very good experience. Best of luck to you!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• If they didn't like you, they wouldn't continue the interview process. It's an expensive process, and they wouldn't waste their hours on you if they weren't interested. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thanks! That's the reassurance I needed! :)
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree with the above answers. I have had jobs like that in the pastand got the job, and some where I didn't. I don't think they would have you come in so much if they weren't interested! Good luck with it! :)
    babygrlsmommy

Answer by babygrlsmommy at 1:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Just keep plugging along with the assessments ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2011