Am I torturing my family, I have a fellowship dinner Sunday and I made raspberry brownies and an almond chocolate cake that my kids can't have till Sunday.

It's all sitting on the kitchen counter while we stare at it and smell the chocolate for 3 days!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Not only are you torturing your family, but now that you mentioned it and got me thinking about it, you're torturing me too! LOL
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• How do you keep it moist until then?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• um...yes you are. If I did that, my husband would just help himself anyway....and he wouldn't care if I got mad about it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The brownies are in saran wrap and the cake is in a glass cake plate with cover but we can still smell it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yea,a little i cant even leave a birthday cake in the fride overnight,my daughter would destroy it. good luck.
    houndlover

Answer by houndlover at 12:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• why dont you make something extra special for them like m&m brownies or something so they can have a treat?
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• You're mean! lol
    Make them some cookies or something! Mmmm I think the chocolate chip banana bread I made today is calling me!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011