When will this morning sickness be over!?

I have been getting "morning" sickness the wierdest times of the day. Like yesterday it was around 1:00 then I was fine until about 10:30. It lasted about 5 minutes then I was completly fine again. I have been hating to even go out because I never know when it's going to hit me. It doesn't actually make me sick, but I just feel so nausous. Nothing really has been helping except crackers sometimes. Any advice as to when this might slow down I'm about 6 weeks now.

Megan1213

Asked by Megan1213 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• possibly tomorrow, possibly not until baby's born.

I was nauseous a majority of the hours of every day for the duration of my pregnancies.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• hunn .. iv heard till 3rd months and some are havin it a bit later till 5th months :/ ... i feel that during all the day .... on my 6 , 7 , 8 amd 9 weeks ... i couldnt even get up from bed coz i reall felt sick .. and now im 11 weeks and 6 days .. still same ..
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I hope it goes away quickly for you. My mom and sister never had morning sickness. I had morning sickness right away and had it through the whole nine months. I lost 25 pounds my first couple trimesters because I couldn't even keep water down.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 12:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i agree with KLB i was sick the whole time except like a month and a half in the middle
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i still get nauseated and i'm 26 weeks and 4 days
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Usually the worst is gone after 3 and a half months....but everyone is differnet and it could be longer or shorter. With my first i had it until 3 and half months but with this pregnancy it still comes and goes and Im 5 months :/
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I was sick all the way up till last week (30 weeks) The only thing that made me feel better was UM nothing :0) I ate alot of Jello and that seemed to help a tad just keep drinking water. I ended up in the ER twice because i was so dehydrated from puking so much. Hopefully it ends soon for you! Stay away from DAIRY!!

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 1:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• its different for every women, sometimes they dont have it, sometimes its only a few months but some have it throughout the entire pregnancy
    Kat1990

Answer by Kat1990 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm 13 weeks with baby #2. This time around the "morning" sickness is he worst. I lost 13lbs in the first 7 weeks because I couldn't keep anything down. Right now I am on Zofran for vomiting, Reglan for nausea, and Pepcid ac for heartburn. Without all three of these I wouldn't keep anything down. It was either this or hospitalization. Hang in there and ask your doctor about these to see if they can help you. Good luck!
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 3:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• You're lucky its not makine you really sick. With my first I couldn't keep anything down and the smell of a food I was craving made me puke! It went from 4 weeks until about 20 when I was able to stop puking things up. I tried crackers, vitamin B6 (heard from doc it helped) neasua meds, keeping food in my stomach and still went from 123 down to 113 until 20 weeks! Now I just found out I'm pregnant again and this time I'm just neasuas which is so much better than actually puking!!! It comes and goes and I found keeping water on hand helps a lot! Morning sickness can last the whole time or a short while. Hope you feel better soon.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011