How do you sort infant clothes? Please there has to be a way!

I just had my baby shower and I am trying to sort infant clothes in a dresser. I tried to sort by size but that is impossible with all the different sizes. 0-3, NB, 3-6, 0-9, one size... and so on. Then I tried to sort by item type but I don't know if this is efficient because now all of the sizes are mixed up.

I have little OCD when it comes to organization and I can see that I am going to have to suffer some.

How do you sort infants clothes?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:21 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Home & Garden

• ok i put up what they can fit into now..in there drows..and what is too big or small in there clostet..either hanging up or in a basket...oh yeah those tub with lids work great. i am a lil ocd. If i dont have just the clothes to fit mixed in it bothers me so bad
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I actually packed up the 3-6 month or higher in a big rubbermaid box. anything that would be worn soon or in the next 3 months or so was put in the dresser. sorted by type such as onesies, dresses, pants, etc. then as those were outgrown I got the next size out of the box and sorted those in the same way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2008