Referring a business....

You know how many business woman on here try to promote their business. I understand that, that's how you make money. But when the spelling and grammar are way off. Let me add that I am not great in the grammar dept. So if it's bad enough for me to notice, it's bad. Doesn't that make you wonder if you really need to sign up under them. I'm not talking about one letter here and there. Or one incorrect word here and there. It's about every other word. If I fork out my money I want to feel confident that I have the right person there to help if I need it. Vent over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• Believe it or not, that is something I DO actually look for! I get really cautious if they make too many mistakes, it kind of makes me nervous!
    babygrlsmommy

Answer by babygrlsmommy at 1:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Hear, here!

(I did that on purpose.)
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 2:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• So true! You need to look professional and if you don't, people won't join with you. I make mistakes. It happens. However, when you are talking like "c u" or something like that, it's highly unprofessional.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 4:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yup...I totally agree!!! .....and so must the 67 amazing women on my team!!! ;-)

Cara Hayden
    www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1
    Team Mentor/Tastefully Simple
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 6:38 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• LOL!! I totally agree!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Right on the Money!

Ladies, I totally agree with you. The way someone presents themselves, especially over the internet, trying to promote their business or the company they work for, putting your best foot forward is definitely important.

Personally, I am the type that just like to pass on good information. I know that as stay at home mothers, single mothers, or both, we are always looking for a way to not only save money but to make money as well.

I have been online for years looking for great companies to work for, from home, giving me the opportunity to still be with my children. I am not only a stay at home mom, but a single mother as well. I work as a representative for my company full time, from home, and for the past couple of months, I have been making very good money.

So check out Global Gas Card at www.gkg.globalgascard.com and if it peaks your interest, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Kyomi
    Kyomi

Answer by Kyomi at 9:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011