WORK AT HOME

do any of you mamas work from home?? If so what company do you work for?? and are they legit and is doing well ?? i live in Az, and am looking for a company where i can work from so so i can take care of my lil ones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• I did, for a company where I had been working from the office so it was merely a transfer of location. If you can write, Patch.com is always looking for writers and editors and is legit.

You can also start an in-home day care.

Avon, Mary Kay are both well established and legitimate. I wouldn't go for most of the online companies out there.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I work for paperly. I love this business because there are no quotas, and it is a pretty cheap start-up. If you want more information on Paperly, don't be afraid to PM me, or you can email me at apmomma06@gmail.com I'll be happy to answer any questins!
    babygrlsmommy

Answer by babygrlsmommy at 1:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't assume that just because you're working from home that the business would be compatible with taking care of your children. Just think about how you'd manage to care for your children full-time while working at home as well.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 2:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I used to live in Arizona. Tempe and Mesa. However, I'm in CT now and I am not only a stay at home mom that works from home, but a single mother of a 4 and 1 year old at that.

I work for a company called Global Gas Card. I have been with the company for a couple of months now and not only have saved money on my gas purchases, but have made a lot of money just by doing what us moms do the best...which is talk to friends, family, and even strangers about a great restaurant we've been to, or how great the new Fast 5 movie was...etc.

Take a look at my website, www.gkg.globalgascard.com and the video attached to it. If you're interested in getting involved and making residual income you can e-mail me at gkyomig@gmail.com and I'll be happy to get you started and answer any questions you might have.

My entire family works for this company and making thousands of dollars a month.
    Kyomi

Answer by Kyomi at 3:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Kyomi~ im emailed you, thank you for your info!!!! i truley appriciate it :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I sell Scentsy. It's been only 7 months and very successful for me and my team. We combine both local and internet. I have two kids and work around them...normally at their nap time or on the weekends. Definitely check it out! www.wicklesswithnickless.com

ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 4:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• ZanderandBella ~ THANK YOU ! i will do you have any advise is it okay if i PM you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm a Beachbody coach! We sell P90X, Insanity, TurboFire and other workout systems as well as some nutritional products, including an awesome meal replacement shake called Shakeology, it has 70 ingredients and only 140 calories. It's helped regulate blood sugar levels in diabetics, stop IBS and so many other things.

Anyway the job of a coach is to not just sell products and sign up coaches but to care about the customers and truly "coach" them, motivate them, inspire them and be a product of the product. I've lost 30 pounds and 27 inches so far!

My Beachbody Coaching Site

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I am a unit Leader with Avon and I am doing well. I get bi-weekly checks for being a Unit Leader and still climbing up the ladder. I get about $150 bi-weekly directly from Avon in checks and plus I get commission from my sales. I am still building at my business to become Advanced Unit Leader and get larger checks bi-weekly from Avon. If you are interested email me at meek2busy@yahoo.com I will give u all of the details on how to get started. You can start online as soon as possible. Between $10-$20 to sign up. No more than that.
    MommyDimples

Answer by MommyDimples at 7:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so com[letely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2011