Why can't we all just get sick at the same time and it go away?

i was sick fri-wed. the only thing still around was my runny nose and clogged ear...my boyshave had the runs(still do)and threw up for a day SO started getting sick Wed. well now he has the runs and guess who is sick ALL OVER again? Yep ME!! This sucks! My poor or lucky DD is the only who has not gotten sick I say poor because I want to be left alone and she won;t leave me alone so she s getting yelled at and now she thinks her youngest brother doesnt love her because he only wants me and she wont leave him alone either so she is getting yelled at for that...I called her dad and he will get her tomorrow...All we want to do in this house is sleep,throw up and poop...I hope this end SOON!!!!!

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Health

• hey when i get sick so does my son so i try not 2 get so sick bc i dnt like when he gets sick bc he is very whinning gurl dnt we all wish we could get sick n it og away the nxt day
    mz_cuellar254

Answer by mz_cuellar254 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2011