Haven't heard from my doc.

So, my doc told me at my appointment on wed that he was going to schedule me to go in this weekend and have gel put on my cervix, but I haven't heard from him or the hospital on when I'm supposed to go in. He was thinking around noon but said he'd have to call over and get it scheduled. So we're at Friday around 9:30 and no phone call. Should I give them until this afternoon and if I haven't heard from someone call or should I just call now and try to confirm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• NO call them, I hate when doctors do that. You have every right to call if it is bothering you that no one called to schedule your procedure.
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would def call them and find out what is going on.
    Kat1990

Answer by Kat1990 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thanks wmylil..I called and got everything confirmed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011